Are you trying to figure out the key to becoming a successful vlogger?
It takes having a niche or area of expertise, consistency, and a production plan.
I started vlogging in the early days of YouTube, way back in 2006, and never looked back.
Now, I wouldn’t call myself a YouTube star by any means, but vlogging has helped me build my personal brand, Web Video Chefs, and it is great way to drive traffic, and connect with people.
We have so many people say, “I love your videos, but I still haven’t started making any myself.”
The best way to get started, is to get started, and in this Cook a Better Video Podcast, I share three easy ways to start producing videos for you blog or YouTube channel right now.
In this episode, I share:
- Three ways to start vlogging right now.
- How to start a vlog with your existing computer equipment.
- How to vlog without ever appearing on camera.
- The one thing that every video you create should have.
- Why you should use a mic and types of cameras… and more!
When I started vlogging, I was inspired by a couple of other YouTubers at the time. I’m sure that you have a favorite channel or two that inspires you, so why not get started now?
Do you have a better idea how to get started now? Leave a link to one of your recent videos and I’ll take a look!